免费发布信息
当前位置:墨西哥58同城 > 热点资讯 > 投资 >  IRS视频身份验证 常用对话 英文

IRS视频身份验证 常用对话 英文

发表时间:2025-10-19 03:37:20  来源:墨西哥58同城  浏览:次   【】【】【


IRS 视频身份验证通常是通过第三方服务商 ID.me 进行的。验证对话主要围绕核实您的个人信息和身份证明文件。

以下是一些可能出现的常用对话和问题(英文):



I. 欢迎与开场 (Welcome and Opening)


英文 (English) 中文翻译 (Chinese Translation)
Agent: Hello, thank you for choosing to verify your identity with ID.me for the IRS. My name is [Agent's Name]. Can you please state your full name and date of birth for the record? 客服: 您好,感谢您选择 ID.me 为 IRS 验证身份。我叫 [客服姓名]。请您说明您的全名和出生日期以便记录。
You: My name is [Your Full Name], and my date of birth is [Month, Day, Year]. 您: 我的名字是 [您的全名],我的出生日期是 [月、日、年]。
Agent: Thank you. This call is being recorded for quality and security purposes. Do you consent to the recording? 客服: 谢谢。为了质量和安全,本次通话正在录音。您同意录音吗?
You: Yes, I consent. 您: 是的,我同意。
Agent: Please confirm that you are the individual whose identity is being verified today. 客服: 请确认您是今天进行身份验证的本人。
You: Yes, I am. 您: 是的,我是。




II. 文件与信息核实 (Document and Information Verification)


英文 (English) 中文翻译 (Chinese Translation)
Agent: I see that you have uploaded your [Document Type, e.g., Driver's License/Passport]. Please hold the original document up to the camera so I can verify the security features. 客服: 我看到您已上传了您的 [证件类型,例如:驾照/护照]。请将原件对着摄像头,以便我核实安全特征。
You: (Holds up document as requested) 您: (按要求对着摄像头举起证件)
Agent: Can you please read the expiration date on your document? 客服: 请您读出您证件上的有效期。
You: The expiration date is [Month, Day, Year]. 您: 有效期是 [月、日、年]。
Agent: What is the issuing state/country of your document? 客服: 您的证件是哪个州/国家签发的?
You: It was issued in [State/Country]. 您: 是在 [州/国家] 签发的。
Agent: I need to verify your Social Security Number (SSN). Can you please provide the last four digits of your SSN? 客服: 我需要核实您的社会安全号码(SSN)。请提供您 SSN 的后四位。
You: The last four digits are [XXXX]. 您: 后四位是 [XXXX]。
Agent: What is the address currently associated with your tax records? 客服: 您税收记录中目前关联的地址是什么?
You: That would be [Your Address]. 您: 是 [您的地址]。


III. 身份问题 (Identity Questions - Based on your history/records)


注:这些问题旨在确认您是本人,通常是关于您个人或财务历史的多项选择题

英文 (English) 中文翻译 (Chinese Translation)
Agent: To finalize your identity verification, I have a few knowledge-based questions. Please listen carefully and answer to the best of your ability. 客服: 为了最终确定您的身份验证,我有一些基于知识的问题。请仔细听,并尽力回答。
Agent: Which of the following addresses have you NOT previously lived at? 客服: 以下哪个地址您未曾居住过?
Agent: Which of the following credit accounts have you never held? 客服: 以下哪个信用账户您从未持有过?
Agent: Based on your credit report, what was the approximate amount of your monthly mortgage payment on the property at [Address] in [Year]? 客服: 根据您的信用报告,您在 [年份] 位于 [地址] 的房产,月抵押贷款的大概金额是多少?
Agent: Which of the following vehicles did you previously own? 客服: 您以前拥有过以下哪辆车?
Agent: In what month and year did you open your account with [Financial Institution Name]? 客服: 您是在哪年哪月在 [金融机构名称] 开户的?


IV. 结束语 (Closing)


英文 (English) 中文翻译 (Chinese Translation)
Agent: Thank you. I have successfully verified your identity. You should now be able to proceed with accessing your IRS account/service. 客服: 谢谢。我已经成功验证了您的身份。您现在应该可以继续访问您的 IRS 账户/服务了。
Agent: If you have any further questions regarding your tax returns or IRS services, please contact the IRS directly. Thank you for your time. Goodbye. 客服: 如果您对您的纳税申报或 IRS 服务有任何进一步的问题,请直接联系 IRS。感谢您的时间。再见。
You: Thank you. Goodbye. 您: 谢谢。再见。



英文日期的缩写怎么写-百度经验


英文日期寫法全面指南:星期、日期、月份、年份以及正確結構



责任编辑:
墨西哥华人网

墨西哥海外仓一件代发 华人管理,沟通顺畅 系统同步操作,清晰明了 优势:城内可以专车派送,时效快还便宜

5546373387